Website Zviran Compensation & Benefits Solutions Ltd
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Zviran Compensation Benefits Solutions Ltd in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Zviran is Israel’s leading and largest consulting firm in the space of compensation, benefits, pension and employee risk benefits, as well as HR processes.
For more than three decades, Zviran has served hundreds of employers from a variety of industries, sizes, and sectors, whether based locally or abroad. Sixty percent of the companies on the Tel-Aviv 35 index are Zviran clients.
Zviran brings unique added-value to its clients through its special combination of in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the labor market in Israel – compensation, pension and employee risk benefits, labor law, taxation, labor unions, equity-based compensation – along with data collection and analysis on compensation, benefits and employment terms from hundreds of companies over more than 35 years.
We’re looking for a bachelor’s degree graduate for a full-time job, for an interesting and challenging role which includes training and in-depth development in the field of compensation and benefits.
The role includes:
- Providing an ongoing support to the company’s customers
- Working with databases and conducting data analysis
- Accompanying and assisting in tailor-made projects
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting / Economics / Statistics / Industry & Management) – a must
- High proficiency in Excel and Power point – a must
- High analytical ability – a must
- High Proficiency level of English – a must
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work intensively
- Punctuality and thoroughness
- Responsibility and ability to work independently
Company: Zviran Compensation & Benefits Solutions Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A