Website Zimmer Biomet
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Zimmer Biomet in Warsaw, IN 2022
About the job
To assist with the development and coordination of training programs for Zimmer personnel. Assure regulatory compliance by establishing and maintaining a comprehensive training curriculum for all departments. Maintain records of training documentation according to organizational and regulatory requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Assure Operations and RA/QA employees receive effective training and have effective assigned training to ensure compliance with regulatory and job skill requirements.
Assure all other departments have effective assigned training to ensure compliance with regulatory and job skill requirements.
Administration of New Employee training program for in-house personnel.
Work closely with Directors and Managers throughout Zimmer to identify and evaluate regulatory training needs as they relate to internal procedures and job functions.
Work closely with Document Control to ensure that applicable personnel are trained on new or revised internal procedures.
Assist with development of training evaluation methods to provide immediate and long-term assessment of employees’ ability to perform their job function and to provide criteria for certification of accomplished training.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with prior database processing experience.
- Extraordinary organizational skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of current Food and Drug Administration (FDA) laws, regulations, practices, and guidelines.
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope
- A. or B.S. in any scientific, business, communications, training, or education field is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 yrs of work related experience
Up to 10%
Company: Zimmer Biomet
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Warsaw, IN
Application Deadline: N/A