Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under ZFX in SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio comprising regulated financial institutions (trading as ZFX) and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology, with a presence in all major global locations.
ZFX, Zeal, and the multi-coloured “Z” are trading names, service marks or trademarks of Zeal Holdings Limited and may be used exclusively by its affiliated group entities with permission.
We are a people focused business and our team of 500+ professionals globally are dedicated to maximizing the success of our employees and customers. Headquarter is located in the UK with global presence in 12 countries across Asia, Middle East, & Europe with 22 offices internationally.
Award – The Best FinTech Trading Platform of The Year 2019.
We are looking for a creative SEO Manager to drive SEO across our Forex and Crypto trading products.
The SEO Manager will also be responsible for researching advertising and website layout trends that will generate more page traffic and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
To be a successful SEO Manager at ZFX, you must be willing to keep abreast of industry innovations and trends and with strong stakeholder management ability to work cross-functionality to encourage change and adoption of best practices for SEO.
A great SEO Manager values quality content as well as technical insight to optimize the website for search engines.
- Work with development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming across many languages
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum growth
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing site audits, keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy, including PBNs.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, Head of Search or similar role.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with proven record of driving first page Google rankings
- In-depth knowledge of all SEO tactics, including, grey, white and black hat.
- Experience in Fintech industry and Crypto is a huge plus
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices, with a clear experience in working with front end developers, content teams and commercial managers.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools ( g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge and interest in the cryptocurrency industry is a strong plus
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A