Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Zando in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Zando was founded in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africaâs biggest online fashion store. Zando forms part of the Jumia Group, the leading e-commerce platform inÂ Africa. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa and offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.Â Â
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about the digital marketing space and is looking to gain exposure to a variety of online marketing channels within a fast-paced and dynamic work environment!Â
Key Performance Areas:
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Liaising with Design Team during the ad creation process.
- Ensure creative is briefed following the commercial plan and campaigns when relevant.
- Update channel reporting
- Assist HOD with adhoc marketing tasks.
- Assist with customer feedback surveys and community management
- Brand communication and asset requests coordination
- Support with competition prize management
Education, skills, behaviour and knowledge required:
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate – high school qualification).
- Degree/diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in copywriting essential
- 1 yearâs digital marketing experience highly advantageousÂ
This appointment will be made in accordance with the Companyâs Employment Equity Plan and preference will be given to people from Designated Groups and people with a disability, provided such job applicants meet the inherent criteria of the vacancy.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A