Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Zando in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Zando was founded in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africaâs biggest online fashion store. Zando forms part of the Jumia Group, the leading e-commerce platform in Africa. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa and offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.Â
We are looking for an individual with a love for fashion and a customer-centric attitude. This role requires a tech-savvy individual, with great communication skills in order for you to keep up with the evolving e-commerce landscape.
- Customer-centric attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent English written skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Conflict Handling skills
- Good time management skills, showing the ability to manage self and prioritise tasks
- Assertiveness in handling customer queries
- Ability to handle pressure
- Demonstrate commitment to “live” the corporate values, which are: deliver customer satisfaction, lead completely, go the extra mile, be adventurous, open-minded and creative, create a fun and positive team spirit and embrace and drive change
Â Education and knowledge:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Computer Skills – MS Office
- Knowledge of e-commerce and online shopping
- Understanding of retail is advantageous
- 6-12 months call centre customer service experience
- Written customer contact experience
- Your complete application should include your CV, availability and salary expectations.
- This appointment will be made in accordance with the Companyâs Employment Equity Plan and preference will be given to people from Designated Groups and people with a disability, provided such job applicants meet the inherent criteria of the vacancy.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A