This Jobsfunter Listing is about Xerox in Letchworth, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
About Xerox Holdings Corporation:
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at  www.xerox.com and explore our  commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Job Role Summary:
Post-sale technical support and training for XMPie Customers. Ideal Candidates must possess a constant desire to learn, think analytically, and work in a team environment. A solid foundation in technical support involving production print or web/ e-mail is an ideal background. Work with a team of subject matter experts and engineers to resolve Customer issues and provide input to improve existing products.
* Assist Customers by troubleshooting software at a highly professional level;
* Analyze and identify symptoms of a problem to provide an end-to-end solution;
* Consult Customers with data/ web/ design workflow and implementation;
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of software and resources;
* Provide guidance to fellow team members as a subject matter expert;
* Provide onsite and remote training to XMPie Customers (travel up to 25%);
BA in Computer Science, Management Information Services, or equivalent experience;
* At least four years of experience in a Technical Support field, troubleshooting software problems;
* Variable Data Publishing (VDP). Subject matter expert with hands on experience with a VDP software solution;
* Experience implementing, deploying and troubleshooting PURL and email campaigns;
* Solid troubleshooting and research skills across multi-platform desktops and servers;
* Proficiency installing and configuring software in Windows Server and SQL Server environment;
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (CC) – Indesign and Photoshop;
* Great Customer service skills and a willingness to learn;
* Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English;
* Ability to work both in a team environment and independently;
* Discipline to be self-motivated and self-directed when necessary;
* Database: MS SQL Server and executing T-SQL;
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at  www.xerox.com and explore our  commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Letchworth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A