Website Xcel Energy
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Xcel Energy in Maple Grove, MN 2022
About the job
Job Grade: FF
Hierarchy: No – We can only hire at the posted level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
Standard Operations Position. Perform a wide range of field work support activities, including the processing of completed work orders. Perform administrative support functions such as data entry, time reporting reconciliation, expense reporting, customer service, and general office management. Ensure a high level of accuracy within all operating systems to support data integrity and process adherence.
- Field Work Support: Receive and complete job closeout of all work packets within various systems. Assess and monitor requirements for job closure. Analyze reports to verify labor and equipment charged to each work job trouble and miscellaneous order.
- Time and Expense Reporting: Understand procedures and rules associated with time and expense reporting for union/non-union employees. Conduct periodic reviews of time reports and expenses to ensure report integrity and accuracy. Maintain proficiency in required timekeeping systems.
- Office Management and Customer Service Support: Coordinate and initiate individual and group meetings as well as travel arrangements for the field operations department. Arrange schedules for management staff. Order office supplies and maintain equipment as needed. Greet and direct customers and answer phones. Serve as primary on-site contact for contractors and vendors where appropriate.
- Data Entry and Maintenance: Perform data entry and copying of drawings and forms. Assist as needed with record and document management functions including filing record retention and archiving and storing documentation associated with work orders once closed. Support KPI tracking and reporting.
- Compliance Auditing: Assist with audits as well as Finance Engineering and Field Operations activities related to compliance with internal business rules as well as state and regulatory requirements. Produce required compliance reports.
- Safety Support: Assist in the tracking of safety training completion. Ensure safety verifications on equipment is complete. Order and manage safety equipment and supplies. Organize block training events safety celebrations and meetings.
- Emergency Assistance: Provide assistance during emergency operations.
- High School diploma or GED and 3 years of field-related experience OR an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of relevant experience in construction, office management, administrative support, project management/coordination, or customer service.
- Utility experience preferred.
- Requires a broad knowledge of department operations and policies.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and work management database applications.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience with timekeeping systems.
- Experience working with union/bargaining employees.
Xcel Energy is committed to the safety of its employees and customers, and promotes a Safety Always culture. Because of this, we strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; however, vaccination is not mandatory. After being hired, you will asked to report your vaccination status and dates of vaccination. This information will be maintained confidentially and disclosed only on a need-to-know basis. If you are not fully vaccinated or choose not to disclose your vaccination status you will be required to follow any health-and-safety rules applicable to unvaccinated employees.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN – Maple Grove || MN – Maple Grove || United States (US) || Operations || 03296:NSPM Substation Ops & Mtce || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $20.30 to $25.50 per hour
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 42173
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at [email protected]
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Maple Grove, MN
Application Deadline: N/A