Website Xcel Energy
The Customer Contact Representative’s primary responsibility is to resolve any issues our customers might face and ensure their satisfaction. Contact Center Representatives will consult with customers on their energy needs and resolve issues in one contact. Build trust with customers by anticipating their needs and efficiently providing accurate information. Educate customers on various company products and services that enhance their experience. Understand complex electric and gas rate options across multiple service territories. Analyze and assist customers with complicated requests and questions. Accountable for individual performance indicators of customer satisfaction, quality and productivity to ensure that the overall business objectives are achieved.
- Participate in on call rotation required.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including work on special projects.
- Responds to complex inquiries.
- Provide high quality customer interaction through multiple channels in a Contact Center environment.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Anticipate the customer’s needs and consults with them by offering solutions and problem solving.
- Respond to gas and electric emergency situations with a high degree of accuracy to ensure public safety.
- Bilingual/Spanish experience is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience promoting product and services preferred.
- Minimum 18 months of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com