Website Xcel Energy
Responsible for business process improvements including design, development, integration and implementation of process, organization and technology solutions. Provides team and project leadership to help facilitate organizational realignment, continuous process improvement, and change management. This position will help with day to day direction of other team members.
- Create change management plans for process improvement projects which integrate organizational and technology changes. Effectively manage and assist others in managing change.
- Collaborate with business process owners to ensure process implementation includes alignment of organizational structure, roles, responsibilities, and performance measures and training plans for employees and teams. Performs field testing fact based evaluations and recommends control improvements.
- Analyze business processes to identify and document process issues that are inconsistent within Delivery, unnecessarily complex, contribute to wide variation, add cost without value, impede the ability to fulfill obligations and apply appropriate charges, and contribute to customer dissatisfaction. Provide specific process improvement recommendations to increase productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Gain organizational buy-in and communicate the critical elements of process improvement solutions to stakeholders, employees, trade allies and customers.
- PMP certification preferred
- Project management experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing (6 years of related work experience in addition to the required 5 years of experience may substitute for the degree)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- 5 years experience in business planning, organization and process management, process improvement, marketing or operations
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org