Website Xcel Energy
The position is responsible for guiding key product initiatives and leading product owners in vision, strategy, planning and execution through the lifecycle of the product. The person in this role will have the opportunity to drive cross-enterprise solutions that execute on enterprise capabilities, empowering both our customers and the business stakeholders that support them. The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of agile product ownership, personnel leadership, as well as prior experience with digital transformation and customer experience solutions.
- Accountable for creating value for the enterprise through the creation of digital experiences and capabilities that support Xcel Energy’s strategic initiatives. Think and plan horizontally to deliver an exceptional experience across points of interaction / channels. Partner, consult and collaborate with senior leaders.
- Accountable for the end-to-end effectiveness of Xcel Energy’s digital experiences, reducing customer effort and operational cost to serve. Oversee the product lifecycle management and performance of multiple Xcel Energy web and mobile channels.
- Responsible for comprehensive cross-functional planning and delivery. Work with technical, strategy, design, and business counterparts to define product release requirements and roadmaps.
- Serve as an experience subject matter expert and evangelist to stakeholders. Providing frequent and clear updates to senior leadership.
- Manage highly skill professional employees, develop leadership, attract, recruit, grow and retain best-in-class digital product expertise. Oversee external resources as necessary with responsibility for ensuring alignment to program and product objectives.
- Drive effectiveness into product delivery as a leader on the agile release train. Championing agile methodologies, supporting your team members in their product roles in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, backlog prioritization, user story preparation and demos.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and influence both tactical immediate decisions and longer-term strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with SalesForce
- Previous experience managing high performance teams.
- Experience managing and/or implementing CRM’s
- Previous experience building and leading digital products at scale.
- 8 or more years of experience with digital products, product management, project management, or related fields.
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Previous experience with agile methodologies, preferably SAFe.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com