Website Xcel Energy
Analyze and develop pricing or rate design proposals to maintain an effective portfolio. Work with pricing consultants/analysts to develop effective pricing structures or proposals, models and processes for a restructured environment.
- Analyze and develop complex pricing proposals for strategic customers to ensure effective pricing in a restructured environment.
- Prepares contracts, agreements and other documents for business transactions. Assist pricing consultants in the design of prices, databases and models to ensure effective price structures, increased options available to customers for buying energy from XERS, and compliance with business requirements.
- Provide assistance to sales force in the preparation of pricing proposals.
- Forecast revenues and costs, as well as report historic revenues and costs for company budgets and other business needs.
- Coordinate the development and improvement of pricing processes to ensure effective pricing and compliance with business requirements.
- Advanced Excel skills
- 4 years experience in Rate Design
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years pricing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering , Mathematics, or other technical field (6 years of related experience may substitute for the degree)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org