This Jobsfunter Listing is about WTW in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
At WTW (NASDAQ: WTW), we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital. Leveraging the global view and local expertise of our colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help organizations sharpen their strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate their workforce and maximize performance.
Working shoulder to shoulder with our clients, we uncover opportunities for sustainable success—and provide perspective that moves you. Learn more at wtwco.com.
This Job Will Entail The Following Main Responsibilities
- Manage the insurance programs of large commercial clients according to the clients’ specific needs.
- Work with local and international insurance companies, negotiating the terms and conditions of policies.
- B.A. in a relevant field (law, economics, business, etc).
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills both in Hebrew and English.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent service standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A