Website WSC Sports
This Jobsfunter Listing is about WSC Sports in Giv’atayim, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
If you are highly motivated, excellent at getting things done, and you enjoy engaging with people in a fast-paced environment, then we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day administrative activities such as ordering food and other supplies, managing cleaning services, deliveries, mail, parking, etc.
- Travels – Serving as a general resource and point of contact for traveling-related issues. Receiving and responding to employees’ travel requests.
- Supporting new employees’ onboarding and departure process.
- Welcoming visitors, vendors, and candidates
- Maintain the office on an ongoing basis
- Working with the accounting department to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts
- Support welfare activities and special events in collaboration with the HR team.
- Provide general administrative support to our employees
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of Administration/Travel/equivalent role background.
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Fast thinker, problem solver and result driven
- Positive and friendly attitude with a love for teamwork!
- Ability to work under high pressure and frequent changes
- Independent, have a can-do attitude and mental resilience
- Service-oriented and initiator
Company: WSC Sports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Giv’atayim, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A