Programme Functional Analyst (Workday) Positions in WPP New York, NY
This Jobsfunter Listing is about WPP in New York, NY 2022
About the job
WPP IT provides IT services for WPP, the world’s largest communications services group. As a creative transformation company, WPP is helping its clients transform the future through extraordinary work. WPP IT is an integral part of that journey and we are proud to provide technology for some of the world’s most creative brands.
Visit our LinkedIn page to see what we’re up to!
Why we’re hiring:
Y ou will be a key member of the Financials/PSA (Professional Services Automation) team in the Workday @Scale programme, supporting and advising the Financials/PSA leadership thus expanding our ability to cover all aspects of this functional area for the programme .
Workday @Scale is a global large-scale programme that will replace some of our core technology and also influence the ways of working for many of our colleagues at WPP. This flagship programme will see Workday deployed across our global landscape to address the technology needs of Finance, Projects and our People function – so essentially it touches all of our employees to some degree. The key to this programme is that data is an enabler for our transformation and is the backbone of our technology deployment.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills in a global, large-scale programme . You will be exposed to Workday, the leading HCM and Financials ERP . This is a fantas t ic opportunity for the right candidate to expand their career horizons .
What you’ll be doing:
- Operating in the Financials/PSA team of the Programme, you will enhance our capacity to deliver at pace
- Collect, analyze and reflect back to stakeholders functional requirements.
- Prepare stakeholder engagement material such as process maps, presentations, etc.
- Identifying, documenting and resolving issues and risks.
- Preparing and presenting reports and recommendations.
- Maintain documentation
- Coordination across programme areas (PMO, technical, data, HCM (Human Capital Management) and FINS/PSA)
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a numerate discipline
- Mid level / associate level of experience
- Financials or Financial Systems background, preferably gained in a professional services firm.
- Finance / Services ERP experience, preferably within a professional services firm. Workday FINS specifically would be a bonus.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Business Process analysis and documentation
- Strong Organizational and time management
- Numerate and articulate
- Flexibility and agility
- Methodical but creative
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
Who you are:
You’re open : We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are open-minded: to new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You’re optimistic : We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with confidence: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You’re extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we deliver extraordinary every day.
What we’ll give you:
Passionate, driven people – We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
Scale and opportunity – We offer the opportunity to create, influence and deliver projects at a scale that is unparalleled in the industry.
Challenging and stimulating work – Unique work and the opportunity to join a group of creative problem solvers. Are you up for the challenge?
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A