Website Worldwise, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Worldwise Inc in Novato, CA 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Better Products. Better Planet
Worldwise Inc. is an industry leader of smart, stylish, innovative and environmentally responsible pet products. We were founded in 1990 and our pet products are available across multiple retail and online channels throughout the world. We offer a collegial culture, a beautiful office location in Marin County, opportunities for career growth and competitive compensation and benefits. We also provide a pet-friendly working environment.
Process and track purchase orders from the time an order is received through ship confirmation for a variety of accounts. Communicate professionally and effectively both internally and externally. Maintain accurate records and reports.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive purchase orders from retail accounts via EDI and email, verifying accuracy of pricing, inventory availability and on-time-ship requirements.
- Forward purchase orders to various offices and ensure account-specific compliance requirements are met.
- Communicate, coordinate and follow up with shipping facilities, brokers, and third-party transportation companies to ensure shipments are routed, shipped and received on time.
- Communicate purchase order out-of-stocks and any ship-window adjustments to sales and/or customers.
- Review and monitor Open Order Report to ensure all purchase orders ship as scheduled.
- Maintain accurate records and reports for Sales and Operations departments.
- Perform other duties shared by the Order Fulfillment Team as needed/assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong dedication to teamwork, problem solving and time management.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook.
- Must have experience with Excel. Prefer experience in v-lookup and pivot tables but will train if candidate has strong foundational skills: data fields, filter, sort, freeze, tabs, & basic formulas. Be willing to take Excel assessment test.
- 1+ years of experience in order fulfillment.
- 2-3 years of consecutive data entry work preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Must be comfortable working with dogs in the office.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience with order processing for big box retailers.
- Previous experience with SAGE 500 & EDI.
**MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
**HYBRID POSITION AFTER INITIAL TRAINING PHASE (3 DAYS IN OFFICE/2 DAYS REMOTE)
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Worldwise provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Worldwise complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which it operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Worldwise further expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or military or veteran status.
Worldwise requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires need to be fully vaccinated, and provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 on their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Worldwise, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located in Novato, Colorado, Texas or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation
Company: Worldwise, Inc.
Vacancy Type: $28/hr – $30/hr · Full-time
Job Location: Novato, CA
Application Deadline: N/A