Website WorldCom Finance
This Jobsfunter Listing is about WorldCom Finance in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
WorldCom Finance is a customer-oriented company, specializing in developing Internet and application platforms for instant money transfer and immediate bank deposits worldwide. The company was founded in 2010 and has already gained customer trust for our exceptionally fast and affordable service.
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and ambitious QA engineer to join our R&D team. You will work closely with our project managers, developers, and other QAs, to take an active role in bridging the gap between business needs, user experience, and technical implementation.
• Manage QA process to test complex and distributed systems using manual and automation tools
• Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements, and draft test plans that satisfy project requirements.
• Creating automatic test cases out of product requirements
• Design, develop and execute automation tests.
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the product along with the databases to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Write clean and well-structured QA documentation that can be used in the future
• Work closely with our automation testing team to push through full coverage of our regression test plan.
• At least 2 years of experience as an automation QA
• Experience using various test automation approaches – API, UI, performance, and others
• Solid background in building automated testing architectures/ frameworks
• Experience in database testing
• Significant experience creating, executing, and reviewing the results of functional, integration, regression, and user acceptance tests
• Experience with tools like: Puppeteer, Selenium, Cypress, PHPUnit
• Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating QA activity
• Experience with designing and deploying testing processes
• Know to develop, track, and improve QA metrics
• Fluent English
Do you have what it takes?
• Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced
• Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
• Readiness to learn new and old technologies
• Enjoys brainstorming on the products’ features
• Outside-the-box thinking and a passion for problem-solving
Company: WorldCom Finance
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A