Exchange Engineer careers in World Wide Technology United States
Website World Wide Technology
This Jobsfunter Listing is about World Wide Technology in United States 2022
About the job
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware, Intel, AWS, Microsoft, and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers, and the public sector. WWT is a $13 billion dollar privately held organization that employs more than 6,000 people and operates in more than 2.5+ million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution, and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the ninth consecutive year and was awarded multiple categories on Glassdoor’s 2019 Employees’ Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology Holding Co, LLC. (WWT) has an opportunity available for an Exchange Engineer to support our client Remote.
Title: Exchange Engineer
Duration/Type of Job: 8+ Months
Global Email/Teams Engineering is looking for an experienced engineer to join our Exchange Engineering team. The candidate should be a self-motivated individual with experience designing, building, and testing Exchange platform solutions for both Exchange on-premise and M365 Exchange Online environments. The candidate will be working within an agile environment to deliver quality enterprise-class solutions collaborating with our Microsoft Cloud Architecture team, M365 Application SMEs, Product Managers as well as Service Delivery team members.
Required technical expertise:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent educational experience
- 10+ years with extensive Engineering experience with Microsoft Email platforms, such as Exchange 2016, 2019, and Exchange Online in the M365 cloud
- 10+ years knowledge of core Exchange technologies such as DAG clustering, RBAC security, Directory Sites, DNS/F5, routing configurations, Transport Rules
- 5+ years with knowledge of Enterprise-class infrastructure and Email server/storage platforms
- Strong proficiency with industry-wide core email technologies and SMTP
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide design concepts, deployment process, and test plan development
- Experience with PowerShell other Email development tools and technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Active Directory, MS SQL, and Rights Management
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Cloud ecosystems, incl. services and technologies such as Azure, Exchange Online Protection, M365 Admin Center, etc.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying Enterprise wide email systems
- Technical breadth and depth in various facets of email platforms and SMTP
- Self-starter, critical thinker with proven ability to deal with granular requirements yet see things holistically and strategically
- Effectively contribute to design and development of solutions through the entire product lifecycle
- Effective at time management so as to deliver quality solutions on time
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to shift and pivot with changing responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication, able to communicate effectively to senior leadership
- Comfortable sharing ideas and concepts in a highly collaborative team
- Experience with enterprise security including SSL, certificates, HSM and authentication mechanisms including domain authentication, OAuth/Modern Authentication, Kerberos
- Knowledge of Microsoft web technologies including EWS, Microsoft Exchange Server Web Access, Activesync
- Understanding of Financial Regulatory, Legal, and Compliance requirements
- Experience with Enterprise networking technologies, including, multi-regional Email concepts, Multi-Geo in M365
- Understanding of Graph and other emerging Email APIs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Company: World Wide Technology
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A