This Jobsfunter Listing is about WizeHire in Mount Pleasant, SC
About the job
Do you love the hunt for that one YES?! Are you one of the few that understand the more NOs you get, the closer you are to a YES?! We’re looking for talented Inside Salespeople who want to make a great living by speaking with as many people as possible every day over the phone. If you have a willingness to do what it takes to succeed and love outbound prospecting, we want to talk to you about joining our Inside Sales Team.
This position is an integral part of our team and is responsible for generating 80% of all new business on our team. What people love about this role is that they can make an incredible living, while working from home, no matter where they live. Did I mention that they also love to hear the word NO?
The right individual will take ownership of the many, many outbound calling opportunities that our team has. They will record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. The right candidate understands the importance of consultative selling and has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity through outbound calling, appointment-setting, and revenue targets.
If you fit this profile, we would like to learn more about your experience.
This position offers a base salary PLUS commission with a target compensation of $40,000 – $65,000 + Benefits (based on experience and performance).
$40,000 – $65,000 at plan commission
- Maintain the customer database with updated information on past, current, and potential clients
- Close deals that achieve the best deal possible by upselling
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
- Assess the sales team’s progress toward company customer acquisition goals by creating quarterly and monthly sales reports
- Close sales with qualified leads to generate new business and ensure the client’s needs are met
- This role allows for Remote at Home work with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. We also have an incredible office environment if you prefer to work in an office environment.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through the use of our CRM.
- Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination, and outbound calling.
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- Must have great communication skills, presentation skills, customer service skills, and listening skills
- High school diploma or GED required, college experience is highly valued
- One year of work experience in sales
A team of high-level professional real estate specialists that serves buyers, sellers, and investors in the Greater Charleston, South Carolina market.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org