This Jobsfunter Listing is about Windstream in Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area 2022
About the job
Target areas for this position are Wichita Falls (primary), Abilene and Lubbock, TX.
Customers count on Kinetic Business by Windstream to provide fiber-fast internet and innovative connectivity and continuity tools for businesses of all sizes. Kinetic is a technology company committed to delivering innovative, reliable network and security solutions. We serve the communities we live in, so we understand our customer’s needs and we invest in our services and award-winning products because we’re committed to helping people and businesses stay connected in today’s digital world.
About The Role
As a Business Sales Consultant you will sell Windstream products and services to small and midsize businesses in your community. To ensure your success, we provide extensive training and a high level of support. You will be assigned a customer base within a territory and plenty of leads to guarantee success in your new role.
Working for Kinetic Business by Windstream is fun and rewarding. We take pride in our positive culture that is steep in recognition. Our products are award-winning and world-class. Our leaders promote career growth and invest the team to grow professionally. Your performance will be rewarded each month by the commissions you earn.
What You’ll Do
- Engage daily with prospective customers, build rapport, and generate business within your assigned market.
- Work within a performance driven environment designed for people who thrive in a rewards-based role.
- This position is compensated by a competitive base salary and monthly commissions based on your sales. In addition, we offer outstanding health benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and much more.
Do you Have?
- Self-motivation to achieve success in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication, organization, time management and presentation skills.
- Experience working with customers in a sales role is a big plus, but not required.
- College degree or equivalent and 1-3 years professional experience or 5+ years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) match
- Health & Flexible Savings Accounts
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Text Windstream to 97211
College degree or equivalent and 1-3 years professional experience or 5+ years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
US-Texas-Virtual Office TX 0.93 – 0.97
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A