Website WinCo Foods
Sets-up and maintains the condition of the department according to company standards. Consistently provides friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers. Ensure product quality and selection. Performs other related work.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Performs receiving duties including verifying orders against invoices; reporting shortages and claims to ensure proper billing; breaking down loads and dating product; cutting cases; stacking, pricing and marking merchandise; maintaining produce storage area; etc.
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness and interactive engagement with our customers with a willing emphasis toward providing fast, friendly customer service, willingly and promptly addressing and resolving and customer concern which may include immediate replacement of bad product, expediting product returns or refunds, help in locating items throughout the store and willingly taking them to the item.
- Insures proper merchandising for freshness and quality of goods by through proper handling to minimize damage and spoilage of product, building produce displays; rotating stock; discarding outdated or spoiled product; ensuring proper pricing and signing of products; using related equipment such as box cutters, cardboard and trash compactors hand trucks, pallet jacks and fork lift; etc.
- Ensures safe/secure work environment.
- Performs duties with honesty and integrity.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintains cleanliness and eye-appeal of work area, storage area, and selling floor.
- Learn proper handling, preparation, seasonality, and perishability, product safety, sanitation procedures and department policies.
- Perform safe/quick movements and operate related equipment listed below with manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Work for prolonged periods of time is a refrigerated environment 34 – 55 degrees F.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk and move rapidly, bend, twist and turn frequently.
- Work with hands exposed to ice, moisture, fruits and vegetables.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Push and pull fully loaded handtrucks and pallet jacks.
- Wear hats, hairnets, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eugene, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com