Website WinCo Foods
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Assists customers with questions.
- Performs occasional checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- Orders products, cuts cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally, within the range of floor level to overhead.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination to move freight.
- Perform basic math (add subtract, multiply and divide).
- Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com