Website WinCo Foods
Responsible for overall Loss Prevention activities related to the prevention, apprehension and prosecution of shoplifters. Assist company Loss Prevention staff conducting various investigations. Assist store management with security and safety issues. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
- Provides store support by promoting loss prevention and safety awareness.
- Maintains loss prevention office and equipment to established standards.
- Collaborates with loss prevention Field Technicians regarding C.C.T.V. equipment.
- Testifies at legal and court proceedings on behalf of the company.
- Provides LP training to store staff.
- Detects, apprehends and prosecutes shoplifters.
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide exceptional customer service by telephone, email, and in person.
- Prepares and submits reports involving investigations and Loss Prevention (LP) matters.
- Participates in internal company investigations.
- Researches and archives general liability incidents via C.C.T.V.
- Identifies and troubleshoots C.C.T.V. equipment.
- Detects, investigates and reports hazardous workplace incidents and issues.
- Works with local, state and government agencies regarding company matters.
- Participates in maintenance of loss prevention and safety programs.
- Conducts loss prevention audits.
- Providing excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills in a work setting.
- Documenting work and customer service activities.
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Working effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Applying strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
- Recognizing the required criteria to determine what constitutes shoplifting.
- Demonstrating good judgment when responding to difficult situations or individuals.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com