Website WinCo Foods
Assist customers in the seafood department by providing over-the-counter service and assisting customers with questions and orders. Operates and maintains the seafood area, prepares the area for seafood sales. Receives inventory, verifies receipt of ordered product and stocks in designated areas. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Maintains cleanliness, organization and eye-appeal of the seafood sales and frozen and fresh seafood storage areas, equipment and displays according to company policy and legal regulations.
- Prepares case by pulling product out of the case, re-icing the case, putting the product in fresh pans, rotating product, putting product back, filling, etc.
- Maintains and encourages an atmosphere of fast, friendly courteous customer service by serving customers from all department service cases by taking orders, answering questions and suggestive selling.
- Assist in the Deli Department when required and after all primary duties have been completed, including covering breaks and lunches in the Deli Department when needed.
- Maintains a constant awareness of customer and employee safety. Ensures the department/area of responsibility is kept clear of excess carts, baskets, garbage, etc.
- Handles frozen product, fresh seafood, cuts and prepares all seafood products required for total daily sales according to SOP (e.g., salmon, halibut, etc.) for purchase or selling.
- Wear hat, hair net and other protective clothing.
- Effectively communicate with superiors concerning goals and methods.
- Reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 60 lbs. frequently.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk and move rapidly, bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Perform duties with mental alertness involving potential hazards with respect to related procedures, machines, equipment and work aides.
- Understand state & federal regulations if certification is needed.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com