Website WinCo Foods
Assist customers by providing over-the-counter service and customer service throughout the deli department. Operates and maintains the deli production areas, frying foods, operating the rotisserie oven, etc. Receives inventory, verifies receipt of ordered product and stocks in designated areas. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Prepares sandwiches, salads, etc. reading recipes, following instructions, mixing, washing, assembling, packaging product in containers, etc.
- Fries food by getting the product from refrigerator or freezer, unpacking product, breading selected products, dropping product in shortening, setting timers ,stirring, draining, packing products in the reach-in-case, placing trays in the closed hot case, etc.
- Handles frozen product.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Prepares rotisserie products by marinating, seasoning, skewering, loading / unloading the product from the oven, packing or delivering to the correct location, disposing waste oils, etc.
- Stocks, straightens and rotates the deli full serve cases and hot food cases as well as the deli freezer sections, self-serve, dry goods, “cheese island” and bread shelve display areas.
- Prepares case by putting the product in fresh pans, rotating product, putting product back, filling, etc.
- Takes orders, answers questions and performs suggestive selling.
- Wear hair net, beard net and gloves and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Perform duties with mental alertness involving potential hazards with respect to related procedures, equipment (e.g., knives) and work aides.
- Prioritize and perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
- Complete training course and meet minimum time standards of productivity and accuracy.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, divide and multiply) and compute weights and measures.
- Operate kitchen utensils and equipment with manual dexterity, speed, accuracy and hand/eye coordination.
Qualification & Experience:
- Effectively manage time to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate knowledge of product content and perishability, safety and sanitation procedures and department policies and government regulations.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com