Website WinCo Foods
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, courteous customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer. Generally works 6-8 hour shifts between the hours of 900 pm to 900 am.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- Orders products, cut cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 40 lbs. within the range of floor level to overhead frequently.
- Lifts up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Work varied nights in a 24/7 operation; including weekends and holidays.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills with oral and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org