Website WinCo Foods
The Learning Systems Administrator is the member of the Talent Development team who organizes learning experiences on our LMS platform, Cornerstone and our learning content platform, Skillsoft. The software you will administer will onboard new WinCo Foods employee owners, provide important compliance training, and elevate employee owner skills. You will excel in this role if you are a subject matter expert in learning systems management, have experience with content authoring tools, and enjoy working on a variety of responsibilities daily.
- Configures the learning content platform to create new programs and incorporate content from outside sources.
- Proactively seeks to understand how new updates could benefit future development and how changes to the platforms may affect current processes.
- Serves as the primary point of contact between WinCo Foods and vendors, owning the relationship and surfacing topics to the vendors.
- Develops and maintains system best practices and operating procedures documentation.
- Performs day-to-day functions within the LMS such as maintaining user database, assigning required learning modules, creating and uploading online modules, and maintaining system functions.
- Maintains and supports all e-learning assets on Cornerstone LMS.
- Provides end-user support on technical aspects of the LMS.
- Works closely with super-users and trainers on entering data, pulling reports, and performing other functions in the LMS and learning content platform.
- Coordinates and monitors data entry with end users and provides end user training.
- Administers communications through the platform, establishing automated notifications, emails, and reminders.
- Regularly pulls status reports; pulls course content and completion data (which may be archived) for compliance and legal matters.
- Troubleshoots LMS issues.
- Works closely with the Director of Talent Development to evaluate business requirements related to the use and configuration of learning applications.
- Performs system testing for changes/updates to the LMS.
- Maintains validity and accuracy of course completion certification process and records.
- Knowledge of how eLearning solutions integrate with a LMS.
- Take initiative and improve efficiency.
- Analysis of information and use of deductive reasoning to create reports, check for errors and make appropriate corrections.
- Exemplary service to internal customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics insights to a non-technical audience
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documents, respond to questions, concisely present information both orally and in writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Information Technology, Instructional Design or Education, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience in addition to the experience requirements listed below.
- Experienced in fault isolation and troubleshooting LMS systems to assist stores and IT in tracking data loads, and user profile information.
- Experience working with video content, creating DVDs, and uploading video content for video streaming.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Viddler, and Lectora and SCORM standards.
- At least 2 years of experience administering HRIS or related systems.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boise, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org