Website WinCo Foods
Gathers carts from the parking lot. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Picks up litter from the grounds, planters and the cart room.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Maneuver/stack bins for pick-up.
- Gathers carts manually and by using a remote controlled cart pusher, guiding carts, assembling carts, gathering stray carts, etc.
- Gathers stray carts in the store.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Empty recycle machine containers into proper bins (glass, aluminum, plastic).
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Hear audible requests (i.e., pages, customers asking questions).
- Exhibit customer relation skills.
- Work out of doors in cold, hot, and inclement weather conditions.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- See carts needing to be gathered.
- Learn safety and department policies & procedures.
- Wear reflective vest while outside.
- Ability to maneuver up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Reach in front and bend to pick up items at ground level.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 700 am to 1100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Walk, push, pull, and maneuver grocery carts up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. often from floor to 6 ft. high.
Qualification & Experience:
- Exhibit mental awareness of what is going around them for safety in the parking lot.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boise, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com