This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wincanton in Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Driving a 3.5t van in a safe manner, delivering goods to customers home, carrying the items into the room of choice, providing excellent customer service and ensuring paperwork is filled out correctly.
How will you contribute?
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to our customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with our values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner, as we value the communities, we service
- Be physically able to carry furniture in our customers’ homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, completion of dynamic risk assessments, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
- Attending any relevant training as required to ensure you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement.
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy, and well cared for, so it is ready to be used the next day.
What will you bring?
- Valid Cat B licence with no more than 6 points
- Experience of driving in London
- Customer service experience
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include full uniform, safety equipment, customer discount card, access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and uploading your CV. We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result you should submit your CV as soon as possible
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A