Wickes is more than just the nation’s favourite DIY store. It’s a place where we’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. Chances are you’ve never experienced anything quite like our culture. All our colleagues come from different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is a determination to succeed and a passion for being the best we can be. If that sounds like you, we’ll make you feel right at home.
- To support the management of remedial cost control.
- To recruit, retain and utilize a network of installation businesses within a determined area.
- To implement high levels of Customer Service.
- To implement a continuous improvement culture within existing Installation Service levels.
- To ensure installation businesses are compliant with all appropriate Health and Safety, legislative and business requirements.
- To provide support to the Store Network, National Customer Service Centre, our customers and installers.
- To drive and improve installation performance through the Store Management and Design Consultant population.
- To manage installation standards via monitoring and the application of risk management methodology,.
- To understand and match the needs of our customers, our business and our installers.
- Full Driving License
- Technical knowledge to a sufficient level to be able to establish what is a ‘competent’ installation and arbitrate when conflict occurs between customer, installer and store
- Proven ability to work with and manage third party relationships
- Customer focused with a proven ability to generate enthusiasm for their work across the business and promote the Wickes brand
- Problem solving abilities and capable of working in a multi layered environment.
- Sound understanding of Part P, Gas Safe, Asbestos, CDM regulation etc
- Proven ability to influence all levels across the business and behave as an advocate of the Installation Service
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a budgeted controlled environment where costs v benefits are considered
- Previous experience of working in a field based environment
- Retail / Customer Service Experience
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience
- Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Tiling, Flooring or other installation experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org