InMotion part of the WHSmith Group; are the Global leader in electrical retail in Airports and are very excited to be opening brand new stores across varying UK airports. We will offer the most sought-after consumer electronics and accessories from the most trusted global brands. We will continually excite our customers and create memorable shopping experiences. We guarantee the best possible customer service through a highly motivated and engaged sales team who have all been through world class, award winning product and sales training.
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented while accurately following planograms.
- Demonstrate your product knowledge to customers, and show a passion about new products and keeping your knowledge up to date
- Achieve and surpass set sales targets
- Show confidence in approaching and welcoming customers
- Carry out stock checks and loss prevention accountabilities to protect high value & digital products and minimize losses
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Strong communication skills are essential, if you have a second language to utilise to support our travelling customers even better!
- An interest in consumer electronics and accessories highly desirable
- Ability to participate as a key team member
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
- Able to meet requirements to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Confident approach towards maximizing sales opportunities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com