We are looking for someone who can support our existing Commercial Finance team in delivering timely and actionable insights to both finance and non-finance teams via detailed analysis of the company’s financial performance. You will be building out and improving the financial reporting for the Business, using tools such as Power Bi and TM1, as well assisting with trading analysis, financial forecasting and format processes.
- In this role you will be the finance lead in developing a suite of Power BI reports as the business transitions to a more automated reporting approach. Taking on the role of a superuser and becoming a key contact for the wider business to create bespoke reports and analysis, while continually improving the quality of data insight in existing reports.
- You will also work closely with the trading teams to provide insight into trials, promotional changes and detailed variance analysis, all presented in a clear and understandable manner.
- Producing the weekly Trading Pack, including adhoc requests and evolution of the pack to meet business needs.
- You should have strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to articulate the output of your analysis and challenge both the approach and results when necessary. Most importantly we are looking for someone with a proactive approach and the initiative to identify opportunities to drive improvement.
Qualification & Experience:
- We are looking for someone with a strong analytical background and experience in creating reports in Power BI. Commercial financial analysis and forecasting experience would be a bonus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org