Website White Cap
This Jobsfunter Listing is about White Cap in Parsippany, NJ 2022
About the job
A position at White Cap isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this commitment.
Responsible for qualifying incoming leads from marketing channels as well as identified underserved or “small” unassigned customers. Identify the size of the company, identify the decision maker, and additional contacts. Determine the trade and the opportunity. Record information in a CRM and distribute the proper sales channel based on our sales coverage model.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, And Key Accountabilities
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing, determining whether the individual or company is a qualified customer based on their product needs and specific criteria as established.
- Routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team for further development and closure.
- Works through a lead queue to uncover qualified opportunities.
- Teams with channel partners to have qualified leads followed up and close deals.
- Utilizes and maintains the CRM system by adding contacts, keeping notes, setting follow-ups, and identifying opportunities.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
If you’re looking to play a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can’t wait to meet you.
Functional Area Sales
Recruiter Haynes, Steven
Req ID WCJR-004236
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Company: White Cap
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A