As the Talent Acquisition Analyst, you will work with our Talent Team providing relevant reporting, metrics while looking for trends and gaps in the day to day operations of the team. You are driven by numbers and are well versed in creating dashboards which will help to support various Talent processes. You thoroughly enjoy complex problems, have demonstrated analytical and technical acumen and are intellectually curious.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, resolve conflicting priorities and deliver on tight timelines
- Strong understanding of People data and systems; can synthesize and interpret sensitive data to help others understand the story it is telling
- Produce several reports per week to measure effectiveness of HR initiatives and report on organizational trends
- Partner and Collaborate with the People Systems team on data analysis and form an understanding of how our people systems work to ensure understanding of how this impacts talent acquisition systems
- Identify opportunities to improve forecast accuracy or process efficiency
- Provide the Talent Acquisition team with data to drive recruitment efforts
- Help communicate TA information to the team partners and client groups
- Being able to extract a story from raw data, through in depth data analysis
- Prepare, distribute, and present recruitment data and trends to business partners and senior leadership
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and creatively solve problems
- Preference given to those with previous work experience in an analyst role, preferably Human Resources, or Strategy; background in workforce planning is also an asset.
- Flexible work style and approach based on client needs
- Excellent communication with strong attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft products (Power BI, Excel, Teams, SharePoint), and JDE or other HRIS platforms.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and a quick learner
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using recruitment ATS systems
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies and working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, or Finance, or related fields.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org