Website West Shore Home
This Jobsfunter Listing is about West Shore Home in Mechanicsburg, PA 2022
About the job
West Shore Home® is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace to meet our mission of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™. We are goal oriented and take extreme ownership of our work. West Shore Home operates at its best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home provides the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally, provides fair compensation as you progress in your career, and offers tools to achieve personal satisfaction.
As a Service Purchasing Specialist, you will report to Purchasing Manager and Purchasing Team Lead. In addition, you will work closely with the entire Purchasing department, including Bath Review, to ensure all jobs are fulfilled timely and efficiently.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Receives customer product requirements from Design Consultants, Project Specialists, and Bath Review Specialists and reviews for accuracy and completeness.
- Proficient knowledge in Salesforce, including actions and attempts.
- Ability to build Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Submits order information to various vendors to ensure correct products are procured.
- Process cases efficiently to maintain minimum daily target set by Purchasing Manager within three weeks of hire date.
- Process cases accurately to maintain a minimum accuracy percentage as set by Purchasing Manager.
What Success Looks Like
You must take ownership of every aspect of Purchasing within West Shore Home. You must take an aggressive approach to ensuring cases are purchased in a timely manner, in turn Bringing Happiness to Every Home. You will need to do the right thing in accordance with the standardized operation procedure, internal processes, and the wishes of your Team Lead and the Purchasing Manager. You must create great habits of accuracy and attention to detail that will push the company into becoming a world class organization, continually strive to improve and get better every single day. You will work with multiple departments within the company, and you must be an exceptional teammate that provides the best possible support to everyone you work with.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Non-exempt role with standard hours from 07:30 AM to 04:00 PM, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Must be able to sit and use office equipment (computer, mouse, phone, etc.) for extended periods of time.
Minimum Role Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Highly detail-oriented person with superior organization skills.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently on assigned daily tasks.
- Ability to work at a steady pace while preforming repetitive work.
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”
Company: West Shore Home
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Application Deadline: N/A