Website West Shore Home
This Jobsfunter Listing is about West Shore Home in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
West Shore Home® is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace to meet our mission of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™. We are goal oriented and take extreme ownership of our work. West Shore Home operates at its best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home provides the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally, provides fair compensation as you progress in your career, and offers tools to achieve personal satisfaction.
As a Regional Customer Service Specialist, you will be accountable for providing an excellent experi ence for customers who require a post installation service to ensure that each interaction with the company exceeds expectations and provides a 5 – star experience. You will also be responsible for providing support to local Regions to maintain and outstand ing customer experience. This role will display a high level of professionalism with their communication and maintain an understanding of all roles within the company.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Accountable for providing 5 – star customer service to West Shore Home’s customers regarding post – install services.
- Responds to customer requests (phone, email, website, other company employees) for support due to issues relating to products previously installed.
- Uses own judgment and knowledge of products to resolve issues through questioning and trouble – shooting tech niques over the phone.
- If issues cannot be resolved over the phone, will be accountable for creating a case in Salesforce , ordering necessary parts through the manufacturers, and schedul ing service visit s by Service T echnician .
- If a service must be handled by the installation team, follow the necessary procedure to send the case to the scheduling department.
- Interacts with manufacturers to trouble – shoot and resolve issues.
- Keeps customer apprised of any schedule changes.
- Accountable for developing feedback loop regarding Service Appointments going incomplete.
- Provides data and feedback to the General Manager, Sales Manager, and Installation Managers regarding all service-related issues.
- Keeps General Manager and Corporate Customer Service Manager apprised of escalated customers as needed.
Minimum Role Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ Experience in a customer service role
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Strong with Microsoft Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”
Company: West Shore Home
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A