Website West Shore Home
This Jobsfunter Listing is about West Shore Home in Mechanicsburg, PA 2022
About the job
West Shore Home® is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace to meet our mission of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™. We are goal oriented and take extreme ownership of our work. West Shore Home operates at its best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home provides the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally, provides fair compensation as you progress in your career, and offers tools to achieve personal satisfaction.
We are looking for an Operations Communication Specialist to support our Revenue Scheduling team. You will be responsible for the communication on all digital platforms, ensuring customers and internal employees are receiving real time responses.
Key role responsibilities:
- Oversees and monitors all internal scheduling communication platforms, including chatter, department email inbox and texting platform to customers and internal departments, ensuring quick response times and accurate information
- Uses email and text platforms to schedule installation, pre-installation and install service appointments with customers
- Collects and analyzes data for different types of scheduling communications efforts to maximize impact
- Ensures communications strategies are consistent and effective, providing real time feedback to team leads
- Identifies opportunities for communication process improvements that aligns with the scheduling team’s mission
- Effectively triage route inquires to the appropriate department and/or team lead
- Supports scheduling and rescheduling efforts as needed through inbound and outbound calls
- Responsible for conducting courtesy calls as needed
Minimum role requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- A highly detail-oriented person who can manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Passionate about customer service
- Results driven
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.
Company: West Shore Home
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Application Deadline: N/A