Website West Shore Home
This Jobsfunter Listing is about West Shore Home in Mechanicsburg, PA 2022
About the job
West Shore Home® is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace to meet our mission of becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™. We are goal oriented and take extreme ownership of our work. West Shore Home operates at its best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home provides the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally, provides fair compensation as you progress in your career, and offers tools to achieve personal satisfaction.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will report to Inventory Purchasing Manager and be a part of the IMS Team. This role will work closely with multiple departments including the Inventory Department, Warehouse Managers, Operations Admins and Inside Operations.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Work with all West Shore Home branch warehouses in scheduling material transfers from branch to branch through our contracted freight vendor.
- Responsible for scheduling pickups and confirming all shipment deliveries are made on time.
- Communicate to Warehouse Managers when material deliveries arrive damaged from the vendor and communicate all needed information to the vendor to get replacement material.
- Responsible for adjusting purchase order material quantities and delivery dates as needed.
- Collaborate and follow up with vendors on purchase orders that are late.
- Work closely with vendors and monitor product pricing and update pricing catalogs in Salesforce as needed.
- Support the AP Department monitor any pricing variances on invoices using Medius software.
What Success Looks Like
As a successful Procurement Specialist, you will be able to support the growth and revenue targets of each of the regions by working with vendors and warehouse staff to make sure all purchased material is accounted for and all purchase order processing in Salesforce is up to date. You will also help ensure the pricing in Salesforce is up to date and accurate to help expedite payment to vendors. By following each of the processes and refusing to take shortcuts you will ensure all material is accounted for and purchase order information is accurate and up to date.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Non-Exempt. Standard hours for each shift are from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
- No travel required for this position.
- Must be able to sit and use office equipment (computer, mouse, phone, etc.) for extended periods of time.
Minimum Role Requirements
- Computer and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- 1 year procurement experience
- Construction experience a plus, but not required.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.
Company: West Shore Home
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Application Deadline: N/A