Website Wells Fargo
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wells Fargo in Los Angeles, CA
About the job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Merchant Services Relationship Manager for the Relationship Management Team
This position will be tasked with developing quantifiable business/customer action plans that include management goals and profitability targets.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In This Role, You Will
- Participate in profitability goals through strategic client management, re-contracting of existing business and identification, pursuit and acquisition of incremental business within the designated portfolio
- Provide strategic relationship management and growth opportunities success in the payments processing industry with a deep consultative skill set and experience
- Achieve companywide business objectives, including the annual revenue plan at target margin
- Maintain existing relationships, identify incremental business and maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Establish and maintain a spend internal partnerships with respective teams through on-going collaboration and communication
- Implement and support ongoing client strategy and co-coordinating growth opportunities with other parts of Wholesale Payments, Treasury Services
- Understand clearly client needs by applying a strategic, consultative selling approach to cultivate payments optimization strategies and develop appropriate product solution recommendations
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews and analysis on strategic client relationship, as well as provide compelling financial and market analysis to support proposals to expand business
- Participate in external industry conferences to ensure market visibility within the identified market segment
- Act as a principal point of contact to internal partners, and as the primary contact for the client relationship on behalf of Merchant Services
- Collaborate and consult with internal partners to resolve highly risky customer escalations
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ongoing relationship management, enhancing the merchant’s business by assessing and recommending technical and operational solutions in support of the customer’s business growth.
- Provide ongoing planning, strategy, development, and execution of initiatives that deepen the customer relationship.
- Plan and implement a focused high value customer retention strategy.
- Manage customer profile via tracking system in support of strategic business development initiatives.
- Monitor progress by assessing, reporting, and articulating results to key internal groups.
- Team with credit and risk management, product, and technical groups to ensure customer service goals are met while resolving complex customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Own and manage portfolio profitability, growth, and retention.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Merchant Services Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of contract negotiation and pricing experience
- 2+ year of portfolio management experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of interchange fees
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- 5+ years of experience with merchant processing solutions and technologies
- 5 + years C Suite Level Client Experience
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Preferred locations listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Salary range is determined by location of the job. May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long – term incentive awards.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org