Website Wells Fargo
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wells Fargo in Phoenix, AZ 2022
About the job
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Real Estate Transaction Negotiator to manage transactions for Wells Fargo administrative office real estate for a western U.S. portfolio, among other related tasks and responsibilities. This person will manage transaction activity within the assigned portfolio, with responsibility for specific geographies and business line relationships…
In This Role, You Will
- Manage the research and negotiation of a high volume of commercial real estate lease transactions in highly results oriented markets
- Function with a high degree of effectiveness in a fast paced, high volume transaction focused work environment
- Coordinate execution of multiple projects with a familiarity of all aspects of the Wells Fargo due diligence process
- Conduct site valuations, prepare market data, negotiate terms and conditions, market and dispose of surplus space
- Make decisions in fast paced, complex and multi-faceted situations
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Properties experience, Lease Negotiation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Properties, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Corporate real estate experience is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated skills with lease negotiation is critical
- Proven ability to build positive, trusting work relationships with clients, vendors, peers and partners
- Strong negotiation and creative thinking skills
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and presentation skills
- Undergraduate degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics or related field
- Some travel required, 10-20% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A