Website Wells Fargo
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wells Fargo in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
About This Role
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking an Asset Based Lending Relationship Associate (Secured Lending Relationship Associate) within our Capital Finance group, part of Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In This Role, You Will
- Participate with more experienced individuals in completion of transactions and review client financial status by analyzing and verifying collateral
- Review basic or tactical issues, policies, or procedures related to client’s financial status
- Work under the direct supervision of more experienced individuals
- Receive direction from more experienced individuals and exercise judgment while developing understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with managers, colleagues, and stakeholders, as well as internal or external customers
- Assist RMs in preparation of Credit Modification Requests (CMR) including detailed write-ups for review and discussions with Senior Credit Committee members
- Perform financial, cash flow and credit analysis of borrower’s financial statements, business plan and liquidity forecasts
- Review all covenant and compliance testing on assigned accounts
- Prepare and rationalize credit and regulatory risk ratings
- Develop responses for all field exams and appraisals for review and approval, working with the RM address significant trends or changes in key asset valuation and credit indicators or variables
- Perform regular review and analysis of required reporting submitted by borrowers including borrowing base certificates
- Assist with preparation of client strategies for customer meetings and cross sell opportunities
- Complete periodic projects assigned by LPM and support the RMs as directed
- Actively participate in periodic group and department meetings
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Secured Lending Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2 +years of audit, appraisal or credit analysis experience
- Ability to spread, analyze and work with financial statements
- Demonstrated working knowledge of middle market corporate finance (Asset Based Lending experience a plus)
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Energetic, quick learner, positive attitude, self-motivated
- Ability to work independently, organizing and managing multiple priorities
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A