Website Wells Fargo
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wells Fargo in Chandler, AZ 2022
About the job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Small Business Banking Relationship Associate (SAFE)
in Consumer & Small Business Banking providing coverage for Branch Banking, Chief Customer Office, CSBB Control, CSBB Diverse Customer Segments, CSBB Operations, CSBB Strategy & Transformation, Consumer Marketing, Deposit Products Group, and Small Business. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In This Role, You Will
- Provide a full range of banking services to small business customers in an assigned territory
- Partner with internal teams, bankers, and lines of business to deliver company’s products and services
- Serve or refer the small business customer’s needs, as appropriate or needed
- Assess complex needs of small business customers, recommend and open new deposit, lending, and payment products where applicable
- Deepen and retain existing assigned relationships through customer outreach
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Provide information to managers, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Will be on the phone 80% or more in assessing and servicing customer needs
- This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
- 6+ months of Small Business Banking Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Client relationship management experience
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Business Credit Experience
- Sales experience
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position. Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
- Candidate must reside within commutable distance to posted work location
2700 S. Price Rd, Chandler, AZ
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A