Website Wells Fargo
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Wells Fargo in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Data Management Analyst…
In This Role, You Will
- Executes the documentation of end-2-end data/processes for RMII in-scope Risk and Regulatory reports
- Facilitate detailed alignment of financial product data elements to reporting logic
- Design and maintain processes to ensure accuracy and integrity (i.e. documentation provides accurate end-to-end view) across all documentation
- Collaborate and coordinate with executive and key leaders to maintain commitment to Report Mapping & Issue Identification (RMII) strategic objectives
- Designs and develops deliverables to document end-2-end data/processes for RMII in-scope Risk and Regulatory reports
- Leverage COSO principles, data management standards, and other skills to ensure compliance with G&O Framework, COSO, and EDG requirement/policies
- Partnering with support groups (Governance & Oversight, Data Management, Analytics, Change Management, and Technical Interpretations) to improve the control environment
- Drive report documentation activities in partnership with consultants against target timelines and escalate risks, as needed.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- E xperience in one or a combination of the following compliance, operational risk, data risk/controls valuation, audit, regulatory reporting or risk management and projects involving BASEL and BCBS239 framework implementation
- Experience in Data Management concepts including data governance, data domains, data lineage, metadata and/or data quality.
- Experience with documentation of risk and mitigating controls across multiple areas of focus including financial controls, data usage, issue management, data controls, data quality, data sourcing, data dictionaries
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience presenting status in a manner that informs, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience building strong relationships with senior leadership
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to credibly challenge status quo
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Excel, Visio, Power Point)
- Proficient in Process modelling tool iGrafx Flowcharter.
- Responsible for fulfilling Enterprise Data Governance, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Governance & Oversight (G&O) Framework, and Policy and Standards for COSO Compliance requirements across regulatory and risk reports in-scope within Report Mapping Issue Identification (RMII) Team.
- This may include management of a small team that consist of Wells Fargo team members and contractors.
- The report documentation consultant develops and manages documentation for regulatory and risk reports in a timely and effective manner.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A