Website Wells Fargo
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wells Fargo in Shoreview, MN
About the job
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Branch Customer Experience Lead Strategy & Planning Consultant in Branch Growth and Administration as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking to support the Branch Customer Experience program, design and maintain program governance including monitoring and reporting requirements, enhance strategy and provide oversight to the Customer Experience program for Branch Banking, support efforts to innovate, develop, and communicate Customer Experience (CX) strategy and plans for Branch Banking among other responsibilities listed below.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In This Role, You Will
- Lead complex initiatives with broad impact and act as key participant in large scale planning
- Review and analyze complex larger-scale or longer-term challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex situations that influence and lead the broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate strategically and consult with all levels to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Partner with executive management across Wells Fargo to define the business strategy and create then execute corresponding business plans and initiative
- Design and maintain program governance including required monitoring and reporting requirements for Branch Banking Customer Experience
- Lead the audit process for the Execute the Customer Experience Survey Program
- Lead resolution efforts for gaps identified in process, monitor, and resolve corrective actions from audit process
- Maintain and revise Customer Experience system procedures in direct partnership with Branch Process and Design
- Lead design of monitoring and reporting requirements as identified by risk partners (Audit, Operational Risk, Legal, Compliance, Executive Leadership)
- Enhance strategy as the needs of the business change based on customer feedback and evaluation insights
- Partner with Change Management and Communication teams to ensure common understanding and engagement of Customer Experience priorities and goals.
- Participate and represent Branch Banking Customer Experience at the various policy, product, technology, and change efforts.
- Drive Branch Banking Customer Experience Platform enhancement needs to support the branch network’s ability to deliver on Branch Banking Customer Experience OKRs
- Actively partner with JD Power and other market research to uncover opportunities to improve the Branch Banking experience leveraging both existing customer feedback and consumer research.
- Partner with CSBB Risk Operations and Supervision to identify themes in customer complaints to improve overall customer experience in the branch network
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Strategy and Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives enterprise-wide
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience working with executives, senior managers and subject matter experts across Wells Fargo
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo retail banking systems such as CloudCords, Operating Risk Reporting, Regional Resource Planning, Customer Experience, Branch Supervision and Loss Tracking Tools
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation in a matrix managed environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience conducting meetings, presentations, and status reporting
- This is a senior role on the CX team, the incumbent will be engaged in all work across the team
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
401 S. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC
1801 Parkview Dr.-Shoreview, MN
435 Ford Rd.-Saint Louis Park, MN
1 N Jefferson Ave.-Saint Louis, MO
800 Walnut St.-Des Moines, IA
11601 N. Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ
Preferred locations listed above. Relocation assistance is not available for position.
Salary range is determined by location of the job and may include a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long – term incentive awards.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Shoreview, MN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org