Website Wells Fargo
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wells Fargo in Charlotte, NC
About the job
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Financial Health Content Strategist Lead for our Consumer Data & Engagement Platforms (CDEP) team. The Financial Health Content Strategist Lead is responsible for creating and overseeing execution of the Financial Health content strategy. This includes leading the content strategy for our public facing website, determining what content to develop and maintain on all financial health initiatives, as well as defining our overall FH ‘voice’ in our content, and ensuring all efforts are synergistic and aligned to the voice, be it customer facing, or internal employee facing materials.
In This Role, You Will
- Develop the overall FH content strategy. Work closely with the marketing and digital teams to ensure we have a synergistic voice across all delivery channels and vehicles. Incorporate the FH voice and content strategy into the company’s Advice and Guidance strategy.
- Be a key leader and contributor to our Editorial Board. Define and deploy scope of the board and be the ongoing leader/manager.
- Partner with marketing on Financial Health content development and execution. Be the ‘Client/partner’ and work with marketing/ digital teams to ensure our content strategy is executed appropriately.
- Monitor the content creation process and vendor output, partner with Digital and Marketing teams, to ensure it meets WF brand standards, aligns to the WF Advice and Guidance framework, while meeting the needs of the FH LOB and marketing teams.
- 7+ years of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Platforms (i.e. Mobile or Social Media) experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience working with content vendors to review, assess, and select vendor-created off-the-shelf or customized products
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
- Strong project management, vendor management, and research skills
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- Knowledge and understanding of product or program management: development of roadmaps, strategies, and management of products ranging from concepts in ideation through to market delivery
- Experience managing projects in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of employee
- Ability to operate effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing in the financial services industry
- Experience in a complex, digital marketing operations environment
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Knowledge and understanding of audit, regulatory compliance, or risk management
- Expert in strategic content development, measurement, and optimization via test and learn
- Travel up to 10%
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com