Website Wells Fargo
We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative person who can work with all levels of the organization, senior business and technology leaders, and product, operations, and finance managers. As a Senior Digital Consultant, you will leverage a consultative approach to enable business teams to meet our customer and internal stakeholder needs, developing a solution-based approach to planning.
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts – including Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, User Stories, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and collaborate with User Experience Group for User Interface Design Specifications – for the large and complex projects.
- Be part of a scrum team and participate in daily standups, lead grooming sessions, author user stories, attend size/commit sessions, provide feedback in retrospectives.
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems solved through strategic digital or eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Be engaged throughout the whole project life cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition.
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes.
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered as a high-level expert.
- Business Analyst experience and any relevant certification added advantage
- Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence, and InVision is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with different levels of the stakeholders in the org, from junior associates to Senior Managers and flex the communication approach accordingly
- Affinity to build data flows, workflows, UX conceptions and mockups
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- Basic software development knowledge.
- Continuous improvement mind-set which ensures a constant forward motion in the quality, timeliness and efficiency of delivery
- Ability to understand and assess a strategy and ensure that the project objectives support that strategy
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in leading projects in an agile environment, implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery mind-set. Exposure to SAFe framework and relevant certifications are plus points.
- 10+ years of overall working experience , with 5+ years of relevant experience within a financial institution or a consulting company, preferably with a focus on online banking, digitalization, cloud, process reengineering and/or relevant IT programs
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in a global team whilst representing the regional context
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hubli, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org