Website Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo CIB Global Payment Services team is seeking a Customer Service Specialist.
- As a subject matter expert, provide training and guidance to less experienced team members including ownership of deliverables.
- Participate in client meetings to provide specialized product & consulting support on payment trending.
- Responsible for deep-dive analysis on client payments which outline payment activity trends and new business opportunities and assisting in construction of client solutions using existing data analytical tools and methodology.
- Responsible for providing Payment analytical reports & preparing Dashboards and Data analytical reports.
- Support the execution of all GPS business initiatives, assists in data sources and involve in complex analytical work or exploratory data analysis.
- Support U.S.-based Client Onboarding team with submission of Workflow requests for all GPS products/services including onboarding of all GlobalPay.FXIQ set-ups (new set-ups as well as phase changes).
- As an SME, the primary responsibility of this role is for supporting various Strategy initiatives, product consulting analysis and inputs for proposals. Duties typically include providing deep insights on payment analytical reports, support for developing client solutions on a wide array of business initiatives including Industry initiatives.
- Working on multiple data sources, compiles/mines data for developing payment analytics and interpret results into insights thereby assisting in meaningful client discussions. Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured and from multiple sources.
- Review, understand and submit requests to Implementation via workflow on maintenance requests received via the GPS mailbox from FIG clients.
- Strong Project management skills & Advanced technical skills in MS-Office Applications and other database tools
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years in International or domestic banking payments and International Banking Systems Knowledge including Transaction Banking.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com