Website Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Analytics Consultant for the Financial Crimes Analytics, Monitoring, and Surveillance (FCAMS) team within Financial Crimes Risk Management Division. You will be joining an exciting team focusing on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and counter-terrorist financing (CTF) Models & Analytics that lead to the successful delivery of a suite of Transaction detection and monitoring solutions to Wells Fargo & Co. This position is on the FCAMS Transaction Monitoring team, and will be responsible for a range of AML Transaction Monitoring Models from development to validation, maintenance, implementation and enhancement.
- Ensure adherence to legal regulations and company policies on all projects managed
- Work to maintain program compliance with all corporate model risk requirements.
- Develop and enhance a suite of AML Transaction Monitoring models covering various products in different Line of Business in which Wells Fargo Operates.
- Provide analytical support regarding a wide array of business initiatives in the Financial Crimes space. Understand and expand the existing landscape of Anti-Money Laundering and counter-terrorist financing surveillance.
- Partner with business and technical groups to design and implement analytic solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Python, R
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Solid foundation in statistical modeling, machine learning model building
- Familiarity with Regulatory and Model Risk expectations..
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business, social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- Prior Experience with AML/BSA Transaction Monitoring Models and Economics Sanction Models
- Hands-on experience manipulating large datasets with SQL
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com