Website Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is seeking a Control Management Senior Manager…
- Provide status updates and communicate status on issues assigned for verification
- Dynamic leader role with the opportunity to lead project/virtual teams and mentor less experienced employees.
- Communicate with business stakeholders on subject matters affecting issue verification activities
- Responsible for the execution of verification activities within the identified business group / enterprise function
- Review artifacts to ensure SME considerations are appropriately addressed
- Interfaces internally with the team and line of business.
- Maintain strong understanding of banking products and services within area of responsibility
- Conduct verification testing of Issues at key points in the Issue Management lifecycle to identify observations on the success of mitigation efforts, and ultimately provide Issues rating. Conduct activities in coordination with LOB stakeholders, and in alignment with Issue Management frameworks and policies.
- Present issue verification findings/observations to executive stakeholders
- Discuss findings and/or conclusions with key stakeholder (e.g., CA Owner, Issue Owner, BCM, etc.)
- Understanding of banking industry / product knowledge / three LOD structure
- Ability to influence and consult internally.
- Familiar understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry.
- Novice negotiation skills. This includes the willingness and ability to question decisions, understand direction and escalate issues, where necessary.
- Familiar with various quality assurance techniques.
- Audit or internal controls assessment experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Risk Management Certification Programs
- Strong risk and control fundamentals.
- Familiar with issue verification frameworks and role of issue oversight
- Ability to drive insights to feed dynamic reporting across the organization
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and develop persuasive recommendations
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls; additional experience analyzing business and/or systems changes to determine impact.
- Experience in assessing risk, reviewing risk ratings, and identifying control deficiencies.
- Experience managing execution resources and overseeing their work
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com