Website Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Audit Manager to join the Professional Practices team within the Strategy and Operations Group (SAOG). The Practices team supports the department in the ongoing management of internal audit methodology, policies, and tools and coordinates across internal and external teams to implement changes. The team addresses questions, and collaborates with audit teams to implement changes in audit requirements. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for excellence and results, and personal accountability for achievement and outcomes.
- Maintain and enhance audit methodology and policies to align with IIA standards and the department’s strategic objectives
- Improve processes, manage guidance, and provide oversight for designated segments of the audit process
- Supervise and manage assigned initiatives
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within Internal Audit at all levels of the organization
- Communicate methodology and process expectations in formal presentations
- Design, develop, and deliver solutions for improving audit execution and coverage planning across Internal Audit
- Provide guidance and expertise to audit employees in applying methodology in the execution of their work
- Present proposals to leadership and solicit feedback from stakeholders to inform recommendations
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit and risk methodologies and supporting tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills..
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to lead and take on special projects
Qualification & Experience:
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CIA, CISA.
- Experience in a financial institution.
- 7+ years of Audit or Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org