Website Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Wealth Relationship Support Coordinator in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
- May facilitate new account opening and money movement including ACH transactions, wires, transfers, and end of year gifting.
- Coordinates and drives fulfillment of investment transactions, including investment trades and alternative investment subscriptions and redemptions, securing compliance documentation, updating and recording client events, maintaining files within policies and guidelines, and resolving operational issues.
- Schedules clients meeting for investment professionals and tracks follow-up of action items.
- Assists with new client onboarding, coordinating activities with business line partners and service teams to provide a smooth and seamless client experience.
- Supports the Portfolio Manager(s) by interfacing with WIM Relationship Managers and/or their associates as facilitator/liaison for seamless delivery of investment services and solutions. Builds partnerships with other line of business associates to foster teamwork.
- Provides ongoing service in alignment with the needs of clients by preparing client presentations/investment reviews, and gathers and researches prospect information to support sales/marketing efforts and relationship management.
- Serve as a primary point of contact in researching and resolving moderate to highly complex investment account issues and delivers an exceptional client experience in alignment with The Private Bank’s value proposition.
- Applies investment acumen and continues building knowledge of investment, fiduciary, capital markets, estate planning structures, asset diversification, and assists in portfolio and trust deconstructions to support the investment team.
- Supports Portfolio Managers in the development and delivery of advice, client acquisition, and relationship management of high-net worth (HNW) and ultra-high-net worth (UHNW) clients of The Private Bank, exercising a strong risk management mindset and ensures that all appropriate measures are taken to mitigate risk.
- Reviews risk management reports related to key risk indicators. Identifies, escalates and monitors client retention issues.
- Interacts with clients, prepares client correspondence and investment research reports, and schedules client reviews.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem solving skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer service experience
- 4+ years of Wealth Relationship Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org